Trojan Virus Inside .
I am studying HTML
so don't mess with this place for a while! LOL
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Lalalalala!
RANDOM TEXT HERE

0 comments :3

I am.
I love flowers.
I love pink.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn.
I shop till dusk.
That's coz, I'm a girl. And a beautiful one too.



Hate me , click here
Wishes this year.
- His full trust
- Bape Jacket♥
- White|Black bras
- Red Bucket bag
- Tickets Home
- New Cellphoooooooonnnneee!As if.
- Bare Minerals Mineral Powder
- Christiana Dior Liquid Eyeliner
- Contacts♥



Your way outta here.




  • Loveeees.
  • I.Love.You.

    I would like to thank MYCA ERMITA for showing me how to put the comment box back. Douche, you know you're cool, right? Thanks to those who visit my blog. LOVE MUCH.
    Wanna say hi to my GORGEOUS boyfriend. I LOVE YOU! And my bestfriend Myca. I LOVE YOU. And my father Bren. DON'T GROUND ME.
    COME. READ. COMMENT. LEAVE. K?




  • Craps.



  • Thankyou.
    Purple-licious is the designer.
    ThePoison.Kiss is the basecodes.